- If the organizations and clubs you are involved with hold elections for next year’s leadership positions, become a candidate and run for office.
- Continue to build hard-working, respectful relationships with teachers and counselor(s) through the entire semester.
- Research opportunities for summer employment, internships, volunteering, or coursework. Use summer months wisely to develop and improve your student résumé.
- Continue to research career options and consider possible college majors.
- If you’re interested in attending a military academy after high school graduation, request information to learn about that academy and their admission requirements.
- Continue to study hard to earn top grades. High GPA’s open college admission doors.