- Register for next year’s junior level courses. Make sure to follow your four-year plan for high school graduation and college preparation. Sign up for the most challenging curriculum you can handle. See your high school/college-career counselor for registration instructions and deadlines.
- Register to take AP tests if you are enrolled in AP courses. Work with your AP course teachers to make sure you are registered to take the tests in May.
- Attend college fairs this spring. Remember to be professional in all interactions with college and university representatives.
- Visit with college representatives who come to your high school this spring. Read information and ask questions to see if their school may be a good fit for you.
- It’s never too soon to begin searching for colleges and universities. Think about your ideal college or university and its characteristics; begin searching for colleges and universities that fit your needs.