- Update your student résumé. Include all accomplishments and activities from fall semester.
- Based on last semester’s grades, join academic programs and organizations that recognize high-achieving students. See your high school counselor for instructions on membership.
- Check with your high school/college-career counselor on your progress with achieving your four-year plan. Update your four-year plan to match revisions made to your education / career goals.
- Study hard this spring semester to earn top grades so you can have the highest possible GPA and class rank.
- Continue to develop respectful, hard-working relationships with your teachers. Good relationships result in superior letters of recommendation when you apply for college admission and scholarships.
- Apply for college summer enrichment programs of interest. Meet all application deadlines.
- Continue participating in extracurricular activities (inside and outside of school). Dedicate yourself to a few extracurricular activities and work toward leadership positions. Leadership is one of the most valuable student qualification sought by college admission officers.
- Take SAT Subject Test(s)™ this month (if you have transition block scheduling and registered to take SAT Subject Test(s)™).