- Meet with your high school/college-career counselor and continue to build a courteous, respectful relationship. You will need your counselor for advice and recommendations when you apply for college and scholarships.
- Check with your high school/college-career counselor on your progress with achieving your four-year plan. Revise your plan as needed.
- Apply for college summer enrichment programs of interest. Meet all application deadlines.
- Update your student résumé. Include all accomplishments and activities from the fall semester.
- Continue participating in extracurricular activities. If possible, decide which activities you are most passionate about and wish to keep involved with throughout your high school career. Plan to take on leadership roles in these activities. Leadership is one of the most valuable student qualifications sought by college admission officers.
- Join academic programs and organizations that recognize high-achieving students. See your high school counselor for instructions on membership.
- Study hard this spring semester to earn top grades so you can have the highest possible GPA and class rank.